Total Pageviews

Friday 19 August 2011

Anna in fashion !!

'Wake up you slumber bag. We're already late', Rohan yelled. 'Get lost. It's my weekly off!!' Arman replied sleepily.
'Don't be a dumbass Arman. We have to reach Pragati Maidan at 10. Candle march, to support Anna. Remember??' Rohan was all pumped up. 'Arrreeee yar, tum aur tumhara Anna Harare. Give me half an hour!!!!' Rohan cutting him short said, '20 mins and its HA-ZA-RE not HARARE, Arman. For God's sake. How many times I'll tell you that!!' 'To be precise Rohan its the 57th time. And I have to make my living. Have to work 24x7.' Rohan looked disgustingly at him and said, 'Everyone knows him. But its just about your girlfriend and job!! I bet even if he's in front of you, would you be able to recognize him??' Arman snapped back, 'I don't want to. And anyways Don't give me that crap ok. As if you're any good. You're going to click some photos there and will upload on Facebook.'
'So what, remember last time I posted the candle march photos I got 119 'Likes' and 88 friends commented on it.' Rohan challenged him with a Beat-that-if-you-can look on his face. 'Whatever, lets go' Arman said gloomily.
The bike's engine came to life and Arman dozed off on the pillion seat. After 30 mins they were at the maidan. 'So here's your I-Am-Anna badge and Gandhi topi,' Rohan was twinkling with joy. Armaan totally dumbstruck said, 'Look bro, not in this life I'm goin to wear these stuff you got from Chandni chowk. Is that clear!!' 'Fine! Atleast hold them. I'll be right back' Rohan replied and walked away. Arman sat on a bench and started fiddling with his mobile. 'Hi, I'm Kavita from Times of India newspaper. What's your name? And are you supporting Lokpal bill??'
Arman was floored with the ravishing beauty of Kavita. 'Hello I'm Arman. Ummm yeah yeah I am supporting Anna Hara.... Ah Hazare. Why shouldn't I. He's the man we want today. Government is so corrupt.' Arman tried to sound intelligent. 'What are your views about him.' Kavita questioned. 'Views?? Aaaaaa... ummmmm actually aaaaa, He's a good man. He's so young and energetic. He'll definitely uproot corruption.' Man she's so hot, he thought. 'He's 79 by the way'. She smiled. Arman went pink with embarresment, but managed somehow, 'We have to be young at heart. Don't we??' Kavita impressed with the reply said, 'Nice thoughts. Anyways put your Gandhi topi and badge and we'll click you.' 'Will that be in the newspaper tomorrow??' Arman saw a golden chance to kick Rohan's butt. 'Yes now hurry up. I have to leave.'
'You wana get some photos clicked?? Or shall we leave.' Rohan came back ad asked. 'I'm tired let's leave.' Arman answered him while following Kavita's back. Rohan followed his gaze, 'You dirty mind. Who's she?' Arman got tensed, sensing he got a competition said hurriedly, 'Don't know chal chalen.'
Next morning Arman came into the room grinning and holding the newspaper. 'What's the matter dumbo?? Got a very smiling face today. Anyways did you saw my wall.' 'No!!' Arman replied carelessly and his grin got wider. Rohan got pissed off and boastingly said, 'Huh! I've got 233 'Likes' and 123 friends commented on my snaps.' 'Really??' challenged Arman. 'Have a look at this.' Arman flung the newspaper across. Rohan held the newspaper and opened it. Surprised and baffled Rohan's eyes went wide. 'What the f***? Where did you got this clicked and that too in a newspaper, ass.' Arman was still smiling mischeviously. It was his time to have a Beat-that-if-you-can look. Replied, 'I don't know. Maybe its my charm. Now check my wall on FB.'
'What the hell!!! '233 LIKES' and 189 friends commented on your snap. When did you posted it.' Arman was laughing and almost choked while replying, 'As if you're the only one who knows how to use a scanner and computer!! Anyways bye. Catch you in the evening. And be ready for a booze party tonight. Akhirkar Bhai Ki Photo Newspaper Mein Ayi Hai'
Roahn was too shocked but the name Booze did its trick. 'Waise Arman in this pic you look hot bro!! Waise remember I drink only scotch. No third grader whisky please!!' 'Dumbass!! I drink only scotch. Huh, did his Father ever drink that.' Arman immitated him while shutting the door behind.

17 comments:

नस-वस said...

hahaha. nice one buddy. very well written. i have been reading serious stuff about anna and this movement. this one was different. keep it up.

Amal said...

@ Nas was- Thanx Nikhil!!

Niharika said...

ola !!!
this one was reallly fun to read , boys will always b boys...hehehehe .
n my my u jus doin evn betta every new day(y)

Amal said...

Thanx Niharika!!

aditi said...

just the kind i expected from u.... :)

Amal said...

Thanx Aditi. Actually it wasn't my kind though!!

aditi said...

hmm.... :)

Sagar said...

Amal bhai bahut badiya. I agree with it coz i can bet most of our youths who are supporting Anna doesn't even know exactly what a Lokpal bill is!!!!

Amal said...

Ur ryt Sagar!! We due respect to Anna and his movement I would like to notify one thing. I really feel we like to just walk along with the flow. We are used to walk in herds eyes closed. Just look around how many of us know exactly what the Lokpal bill is about??
That's really an irony and shame coz a person whom we are supporting so vigrously doesn't know what his crusade is about!!!!

प्रशांत रायचौधरी said...

your thinking is very different but positive. keep it up- prashant roychoudhary

Amal said...

Thank u Prashant sir. Hope I can live upto ur expectation.

shivangi said...

wow amal u have showed ur thoughts so well....this is really nice n different one. it shows how youth are so blindly following anything, just to get one minute fame...

Amal said...

Thanx Shivangi. The only thing is atleast we should know what we are doing....

Mukul Gupta said...

Excellent stuff dude !!

Amal said...

@ Mukul- Kya yar tu bhi na..

Devashree said...

u brought in front d other side of d story, its really true dat people are flowing with d waves of d movement though many of dem might not even be able to understand d seriousness of d issue.
dis was really good.

Amal said...

Dats true Devashree. I hope people will understand what i want to convey....